Tuesday, November 25, 2008

"Grimm's Fairy Tales"

Here's a sample page I drew for Zenescope's "Grimm's Fairy Tales; The Three Snake Leaves," written by Dan Wickline. Below is the script for said page...



Page Thirteen

Panel One: Ben wakes up in the chair the next morning, the book is in his lap. He is startled to see the bed is empty.

BENJAMIN
Annette?

Panel Two: Ben looks into the kitchen. Annette is inside whipping down the counters. She is wearing jeans and a t-shirt and looks amazing and completely healthy.

BENJAMIN
Wow… honey… the uhm... kitchen looks amazing.

Panel Three: Annette has her hand on Ben’s chest and is pushing him back towards the living room.

ANNETTE
I feel better than I have in a very long time… and you say the kitchen looks amazing?
ANNETTE
You are a little out of practice there aren’t you Ben?

Panel Four: Ben now lying back on the couch. Annette is climbing on top of him.

BENJAMIN
I’m a little surprised is all…

BENJAMIN
Where is Alex?

ANNETTE
I sent him next door to play with Billy.

ANNETTE
I don’t know how, but I feel better than I have in years.

Panel Five: From behind Annette we see her lifting her t-shirt off while she straddles Ben.

BENJAMIN
I am happy to see you like this, but maybe we should get some blood work done or…

ANNETTE
Shut up and make love to your wife.

BENJAMIN
Yes ma’am.

No comments: